[C320-list] Bilge pump issues

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:23:44 PST 2014

Same on #1028.
This bilge "Shower sump pump" (despite the fact that it does not have
sufficient capacity) is quite efficient in drying out the bilge.
I have found another similar "quirk" with engine raw water intake strainer.
It is actually a Raritan head raw water strainer. Took me some time to
figure this one out, as I was searching for engine part, not for a toilet
part :)

Marek Fluder