[C320-list] Shallow Bilge '94 C320

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 6 06:23:58 PST 2014

Ahoy.....Catalina was aware of this issue a long time ago. Dated
5.17.96, they have a "fix" called structural grid drain hole locations,
to address this. I have owned #245 for just over a year. The previous
owner drilled most of the holes, I will finish the job this winter.
Obviously the designers did not consider water in the bilge with the
early 320. The "fix" will at best reduce the amount of puddled water.
Good luck.....Joe