[C320-list] Water Pump Hose & Winterizing

colloua5 at aol.com colloua5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 04:26:39 PST 2014

Martin,

I also neglected to say I will be purchasing the hoses on line for a substantial cost savings over the dealer, and second I am not yet sure of the length of hose required for each run but I will post the length's when I disassemble each hose. Each hose is sold by the foot.
And A lesson I learned the hard-way on my old boat was I did not mark the hoses when i removed them, now I do only one at a time so the is no confusion or I have a roll of white rigging tape ( aka electrical tape ) that I tape around each  hose and write on

just some thoughts !

Lou