[C320-list] Soft Dinghy Davits (Brian/Carol McLamb)

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:33:36 PST 2014

Hello David.  I did not get them this past season as our weather for
cruising was HORRIBLE and I only did some local stuff.  Next Spring I will
purchase them and try them on my extended schedule cruise to the
Chesapeake.  FOr my type of sailing (mostly ICW and local Sounds they
should be good for the few times I actually need davits.  Brian McLAmb s/v
Serenity #1075