[C320-list] Dry bilge?

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:42:56 PST 2014

Hi Scott.  I also believe in a dry bilge, but a small amount is inevitable
unless you sponge it out after each outing.  Properly packed nut will only
drip during motoring.  It takes a fair amount of time to reach the bilge
pump once you are secure in your slip.  It should remain dry after you
empty it and it has not been in use.  At the slip we only get water if the
A/C is on as it drains to the bilge.  BRIAN