[C320-list] Dry bilge?

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:52:44 PST 2014

Just a thought - there might be valid logic in replacing the bronze with
stainless, considering that the process of installing the PSS
requires partial removal of the shaft.  So, if you are in for a penny, why
not spring for the whole pound.  Same might be said for engine mounts,
cutlass bearing, and prop.  But then again, there might not be quite enough
ink in the pen to write the check for that bill.  Cheers  Pat, 801