[C320-list] Dry bilge?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Nov 26 03:39:50 PST 2014

Scott,

On the leaking ports, before you go messing with the black O-ring gasket
(PITA), read the article linked below and see if doing this repair fixes
your problem. I have personally made this repair on all 7 of the opening
ports on September Song and I am happy to report that it fixed the
problem.

http://blog.taas.it/2013/05/for-catalina-36-ia-community.html

It was written by a C36 owner, and his were fixed ports, but our opening
ports have the same problem with the split frame and the fix was easy
and inexpensive.

Definitely something you can and should tackle ASAP before you get any
water damage or rotten core.

---
Doug Treff
September Song #350