[C320-list] Dock Lines

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Wed Oct 1 04:29:51 PDT 2014

When I bought my boat, there was a 50’ dockline aboard with eyes on both ends.  It is great when docking single handed, as the one line allows a bow, stern, and sometimes both springs.  It also allows one person ashore to control both the bow and stern.  Prior to approaching the dock, I attach it to the bow and stern cleat, and keep the rest of the line inside the lifelines.

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Holland, MI

Message: 1