[C320-list] Shake-down cruise

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Oct 2 09:23:06 PDT 2014

Bill,

What I'm implying is that sometimes it will and sometimes it won't.  I've
seen this on 3 boats. It isn't a sign of anything you need to worry about.
Mine does it sometimes and not others, so there may be some reason for it,
but it is most likely related to the design of the tach.  It could also have
something to do with differences in grounding points and ground potential.
But really, don't sweat it.

-Jeff