[C320-list] Hull Rub Rail

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 9 15:00:05 PDT 2014

Art:

I replaced my entire rub rail a few years back.  I found that the key was keeping the material as warm as possible, and then working it in on small sections.  I was able to work it in by placing one side (upper) in the track, and then working the other side over the other (lower) flange.  I think that I used a small putty knife but not sure.  If it seems like the rub rail material has stretched, then you may want to remove it from the damaged section back to the stern and take up the excess material at the stern.

Chuck Mueller

Northwind 676

Holland, MI

Message: 1