[C320-list] Snapped roller furling line

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:09:04 PDT 2014

To keep water from getting into the drum mechanism, I went to Office Max
and bought a roll of plastic wrap (5" by 1000 feet - about 15 -16 dollars)
and wrap starting below the furling drum and work my way up.

I make sure the luff tracks are pointed aft so that water doesn't run down
into the mechanism. Maybe some water will and maybe a wad of plastic in the
grooves will help.....

John Meyers
Muskegon Mi
#406 Wind Chime