[C320-list] Vodka for winterizing

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 10:14:50 PDT 2014

Normally I would be jellin',  however after keeping Dawn Treader in salt water for 4 years I promised I would never do it again.  Even with massive upkeep, the damage and deterioration was way too noticeable.  I apologize to her every day...

Now, I do have another sailboat in a winter sailing climate.  That does take the edge off the winter blahs...

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"