[C320-list] Snapped roller furling line

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 05:03:08 PDT 2014

John

It’s on the rear-most upright of the pulpit - actually at an angle, not upright of course.  This does leave a rather long line between this block and the enxt one so I will probably buy an extra block for that.  The previous owner said he moved it from the same position that it was on my previous boat, which is presumably the ‘factory standard’.

Graeme

Graeme,
Where and how was that block mounted? I tried to figure that out on my 1997
model. The forward most stanchion is too far back and the line stacks up at
the top. Is it mounted on a pad eye screwed into the deck?
John Meyers
Muskegon