[C320-list] Lewmar folding wheel

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Oct 22 04:58:25 PDT 2014

We have the Edson rail mount kit for storing the wheel which comes with the
oversized hand nut so that you can remove/replace the wheel without tools.

Even though we have the ST4000+ wheel pilot, it's still easy to pull the
wheel and store it on the rail.  Ours is mounted on the forward double
stanchion where the lifeline gate is but on the opposite side of the boat we
board/exit from.  We only store it there at the dock or mooring when we have
guests aboard.

We've considered the folding wheel a few times but never pulled the trigger.

-Jeff Hare