[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 2182, Issue 1

Jerry Brown jbrown01015 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 25 16:50:43 PDT 2014

I had a faulty pump from Shurflo on delivery.  They had a batch of faulty
pressure sensors.  The dealer replaced a most of the pumps on the the
Catalina's he delivered in spring 2009.  My hull number is much later than
yours but if the pump dates from around 2008/9 then that may be the issue

Jerry Brown
Indigo 1137