[C320-list] bilge pump float switch

kspir4 at cox.net kspir4 at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 22:15:21 PDT 2014

All,
My bilge float switch stopped working.  Pump still pumps when I throw the panel switch to "manual".  By the posted discussions on our site's list, I see it is likely best to swap out the float switch - correct?  If so, the wiring looks fairly convoluted as it goes from the float switch, into conduit to the area of the pump under the port settee but then has a number of wires that go in multiple directions.  Does anyone know of the best spot to splice a new float switch into the circuit?
Does anyone know how to access the article by Chris Burti that is often referred to in the discussion lists?

thanks,
Ken Spiro
MoonDancer #1089