[C320-list] Saloon table removal

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Sep 1 07:56:22 PDT 2014

 Mine just lifts out of the deck. I removed the OEM tabletop and made a new one that is smaller. We didn't need the big one and don't use it for converting to bed.  In addition, I put a piece of 2x4 under the pedistal which raised the table enough to mike it much easier to slide under when sitting on the settee.

Bill