[C320-list] Mast water leak.

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:26:27 PDT 2014

Dave,

I also prefer keeping the bilge dry as you become quickly aware of any
leaks.
My mast is by Charleston Spars - I've had a look at the photo in your
gallery and I am pretty sure my mast plate
is different.
Drip loop should solve your issue providing you keep the drain holes clear.

Thanks for chiming in.

Marek