[C320-list] Soft Dinghy Davits

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 23:14:42 PDT 2014

I have weaver Davits on my C320 MK2. They work very well for how we use our boat in the Puget Sound. I wrote an article on my installation with photos for Mainsheet. It is in the June 2013 edition, I believe. Ther are also photos of my Davits in my owners photos on the C320IA website.

I will see if I can send you guys the PDF of my article.

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK 2, No 1107
Mukilteo, Washington.