[C320-list] AC Outlet Failure, 1998 320 # 530

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:54:46 PDT 2014

I'm betting that the ground fault breaker in the outlet over the Nav table
has failed. GFI breaker outlets are notorious for failure in household use
and are even more susceptible in a marine environment.

I've had to replace the one on Commitment twice already. i considered
keeping a spare on board, but figured it could just as easily fail in the
package... besides I know how to effect a temporary cure until I can get a
replacement if absolutely necessary.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC