[C320-list] AC Outlet Failure, 1998 320 # 530

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:51:40 PDT 2014

Are you sure that the line power cord to the boat is delivering voltage to
the main breaker in the aft port lazarette.

If you measure voltage at the input to the main breaker, do you measure
voltage on the outlet side of the main breaker

At the panel, do you have voltage at the panel main breaker input and from
the outlet to the AC bus

An so on thru the ac outlet breaker

Irv Grunes
2001 #851