[C320-list] Whisker pole info

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 17:45:40 PDT 2014

Chuck,

For my rig the whisker pole goes from the pad-eye on the mast to the clew of the 155 genny.  Jib sheets are run as normally done.  The whisker pole is kept just ahead of the shrouds.  I have put several wraps of a thick tape on the Whisker Pole just in case it rubs on the shrouds - the tape takes the damage instead of the pole and shrouds.

If you want, I can show my set up in person at Anchorage Marina.

Best Regards,
Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI