[C320-list] Jack stand height

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:52:59 PDT 2014

Because the yard crew had a hard time adjusting my cradle rusty jack stands
last fall, I took them home over the summer and loosened them up and oiled
them so the adjusting wing nuts spin very freely and can be adjusted with
little effort. I hope they can put only a two by 6 or 8 under the keel and
keep the boat lower to the ground so I don't need to climb/reach too high
to polish the sides which can't come soon enough.

John Meyers
Wind Chime 1997 #406
Muskegon, MI