[C320-list] 320 Bits & Pieces

David david.mackinnon99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:35:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

We are in Australia and have recently bought hull#162 and, whilst it is in
generally in good condition for her age, I am trying to get her back up to
an original condition.  I want to find (original?) B&G Wind and Network Quad
instruments that I have not been able to find anywhere & was hoping that the
forum might be able to assist. I would prefer not get new instruments but
will, if they are not readily available.

Also, does anyone know If I can get a template for the cabin sole?  Normally
I would have the existing sole used as the template but it appears that the
current sole was not done using the original sole so it does not fit
perfectly.

Finally, does anyone know if David Birt is still around as he was the first
owner of this boat (previously called Tern Too berthed in Dan Diego & now
called Figment), as I would love to hear about her history.

Regards,

David Mackinnon
Figment
Hull#162