[C320-list] C320 boat list

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 08:22:48 PDT 2014

Thanks for verifying my "listing" problem.   I just pack cases of beer and soda on starboard top shelf over table area.  I DO race & find she is always faster on 1 tack!   Hubby thought I was just imagining this!

Captain Diane Fowler, S/v.  Windy City,   Hull.  #948.  239-850-4935.  Sent from my iPhone