[C320-list] Raymarine Evolution Wheelpilot

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:09:02 PDT 2014

I replaced our old (defunct) 4000+ Saturday with the EV-100 . I had
planned on installing a linear drive, but time (and money to a certain
extent) constraints militated for the wheel drive. Put in about 60 NM
yesterday and today, motoring and sailing, and am very happy. Huge
improvement over the old system...straight wake, less motion and less
power consumption.

Will do a write up with pics.

Thanks, Chris BurtiFrom: kspir4 at cox.net