[C320-list] Cutlass bearing

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 3 04:57:21 PDT 2015

Ted,

While it was 8 years ago when we replaced our prop shaft and cutlass, but
below is the order info.  Two shafts and bearings were ordered at the time,
one for my hull #809 and one for a C320 with hull number in the low #400's
and they were identical.  So, it's a 55" long 1" diameter shaft with single
taper at the end.

Shopping cart contents:
Item Name: 	Aqualoy Stainless Propeller Shaft A_19 - 55" x 1" - Single
Taper
Item Number: 	SHAFT A-19
Total:		$227.93 USD  (surely price went up by now)

Unfortunately I can't find the part number and info on the cutlass bearing.

See more of my answers below (next to your questions), but I was happy with
www.deepblueyachtsupply.com as a one stop place to get this stuff.

-Jeff