[C320-list] Soft Dinghy Davits (Brian/Carol McLamb)

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:37:31 PDT 2015

Thank you for the detailed follow-up.  I have been agonizing over the
proper way to go and was leaning toward the soft system.  Really appreciate
your perspective as I am also in the 60+ club!

Brian McLamb
s/v Serenity #1075

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 5:18 AM, David MacKinnon <david.mackinnon99 at gmail.com