[C320-list] Dodger and Bimini fabricators

Kenny Geist Kennyge at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 7 13:36:59 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

I just had my Bimini replaced at Doyle in City Island and the price seemed very reasonable.  The price includes installation which I understand is important.  I had taken it off myself but I heard that fitting it could have been a problem.  The boat is on the hard in College Point and I just got back from Florida yesterday and still need to pull off the cover.  I should have them out to put on the new Bimini within the next couple of weeks and can let you know how it came out.

Kenny Geist
Kennyge at Prodigy.net
Windrifter #317