[C320-list] LED cabin lights

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:28:34 PDT 2015

I’m not sure which model year they changed the lighting fixtures, all ten of ours were G4. While I was searching eBay I noted that you could pretty much find every pin configuration without needing an adapter now and at these low prices. The search terms that I would recommend are “led, warm white, xx (pin designation)” and then look for at least 12 LED’s, US shipping point and free shipping.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867