[C320-list] Anybody replaced their forestay?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 11:37:07 PDT 2015

By which I mean, did you do it, rather thn ahve it done professionally?
I ask because I  have had a problem with the feed line I left through the furling foil to draw the new forestay back through - it broke!

So now I have to try and feed a new forestay wire through the furler and of course it doesnt want to go due to the connecting sections that have only a narrow hole through them but the cable wont center up to them!

Really at my wits end now and grateful for any ideas

Thanks

Graeme
#366, ‘Jaskar’ Falmouth, UK