[C320-list] Replacement of Jib Halyard

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:57:18 PDT 2015

I was surprised....the rigger doubled the end of the old halyard and taped
it, then he tied a tag line between the old halyard and the eye splice of
the new halyard.  He carefully pulled the new one through.  When it caught
he backed it up and slowly tried again with success.  Have always thought
the diameter had to be smaller than double, but experience says no.