[C320-list] Wiring an ST 60 Wind Instrument

Harry Juris harry at citron-too.com
Thu Apr 16 18:53:15 PDT 2015

To introduce myself to the group, my name is Harry. I purchased Polar STAR
about a year ago and have been actively reading the website and this group
ever since then. They have been incredibly helpful. I previously owned a
Catalina 30.  I haven't posted previously because I didn't have any good
answers to contribute and didn't have any questions which hadn't already
been answered.

I am now in the process of installing an ST 60 wind instrument on Polar
Star, a 1998 C320. The mast is down and I snaked the wire and got the
transducer installed on the masthead today. Tomorrow I will tackle the
interior work, running the wire down the compression post and aft then up
through the pedestal. I'm looking for advice as to how the wire runs from
the bottom of the post. Does it go down the Port or Starboard side? How does
it get through the aft cabin? Does it go under the bed or up and through the
headliner? Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Harry

Polar star

C320 # 541