[C320-list] Mystery Wire Port Locker

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Thu Apr 16 18:57:26 PDT 2015

I can think of at least four  reasons for wires to be run/glassed in on inside of the port locker, while most of the visible (unglassed) wires on my hull #277 run along/under the extreme edge the port side deck: stern light, helm compass light/instruments, propane solenoid and fridge/compressor thermostat control or electrical power. It may be helpful to learn if the wire can be traced back to the main panel over the nav. station to determine where that wire is connected/spliced before cutting it and then splicing another wire segment so to continue an uninterrupted wire (my guess is it is a wire to the fridge compressor or the propane locker- look inside the aft cabin access door to see inside the port corner stern locker for a wire that may lead to the compressor shelf or the propane locker.
Rick