[C320-list] Waste Tank

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:17:49 PDT 2015

I bought a fuel filler inlet and installed it on the tank so that I could
open and peak in with a flash light. That helped knowing so that I didn't
pump out a half tank so much.

That idea with the stud finder is interesting. I want to try that too. But
I am a month or two from getting my tank filled up here in Michigan.

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI
Wind Chime #406