[C320-list] Boarding Ladder

Ken kspir4 at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 09:51:24 PDT 2015

Mine only had glue also.  Top one (bottom one when in the water) fell off and landed on the swim platform (thankfully).  I found that having that step come loose was not an anomaly when second fell off.  it went into the water and sank.  I guess they cut some corners on the newer boats.
Is it better to rivet or bolt them on?
Has anyone had to replace the steps?  If so, did you get them from Catalina?
Ken
Moondancer

Sent from my iPhone