[C320-list] Interior Rust?

Mike Rauh RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 16:59:54 PDT 2015

Joel,

On the drive shaft flange and around the motor mounts I apply a light coat
of grease.  Then I wipe off the excess.  Once each year I use a little
kerosene on a rag to remove any grime.  Then I repeat the grease and wiping
process for another year of protection.  Takes only a few minutes of work.

Mike

On Your Mark     #408