[C320-list] "drying out" - do you/have you done this?

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:41:41 PDT 2015

Hi Graeme

I would like to see the photo. It does not get attached to C320Lists. If u
can send it direct, I would enjoy.

re flexing ... the MkI #1084 that I owned in Sydney Australia and one a bit
older #1072(?) both flexed when pulled from the water (and she sat on her
keel).

No apparent damaged was evident over the 6 years I owned her. Cabin doors
would jam ... that is about all.

Regarding the Rudder ... mine was a Wing Keel and the Rudder was equal or
deeper than the Keel.

This was always a concern. If yours is a Fin 6'2" keel, you will be mostly
free from hitting it before the keel touches!!!

I like the idea of avoiding expensive marina hoisting.

Regards

Bruce Stanley / Sydney Australia

now a C36 Fin Keel owner