[C320-list] Prop nut

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Thu Apr 23 05:38:02 PDT 2015

Ted,
You're Welcome! If you have a fixed blade prop, you may want to consider
having it trued & balanced. That service for my two blade brass prop cost
$100 and was money well spent. Combined with the new cutlass bearing that
was mildly worn, the prop work reduced the vibration I had previously
experienced in the cockpit. Severe or sudden tension placed on the edges of
the prop blades could induce blade deflection and over the years, one never
knows what floating trash the blades encountered.
Rick