[C320-list] Prop nut

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:53:23 PDT 2015

HI

Add leverage if you are having a hard time breaking the nut  loose add a 3
to 4 foot pipe to your 16 inch bar
Make sure the bar and socket are high quality. Also I would use a 6 point
socket.
I would not block the prop against the boat bottom.  I would get a 4x4 or
4x6 and go from the ground up to the bottom of the prop.
Although the better way would be to slip a box wrench over the inner nut
add a pipe to this that is long enough to reach
the ground while you try to free the outer nut.
Some heat on the outer nut might also help.

Good luck