[C320-list] C320 MK2 For Sale year 2007

platayoro at katamail.com platayoro at katamail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:20:51 PDT 2015

Da: Maria Grazia Gentile A: "C320-List at Catalina320.com"
Oggetto: C320 MK2 For Sale

Hi everybody,
I ve a C320 Mk2 for sale, year 2007 only 250 hours on the engine.  Great opportunity to get into a very lightly used and well maintained 320 at a used boat price.
 Best price on the market  $92,500.
All maintenance has always been done professionally and is fully up to date.

The boat is in Italy by Marina di Chiavari Genova near the beautiful Portofino  coast, the Marina is payed for the whole year it can be a big opportunity to visit our beautiful country just sailing around it.

If there is anybody interested just write me, you can see it at the link above.

http://www.ciniwebster.it/site/scheda-barca?boat=a11ebb9d-27dd-4cac-82e9-3f46d7f10af2&builder=CATALINA&model=C+320+MKII&year=2007

Regards,
Maria Grazia
MARALI Hull 1124