[C320-list] Paint Color Inside Locker

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:58:26 PDT 2015

Bruce, our locker is painted with something I think is called "Bilge Coat." It's not hard and tends to transfer to other things. I've been threatening to repaint it with a hard paint. On the A/C enclosure, I used a spray acrylic from the hardware store that nearly matched the locker. Because of the differing light levels and shadows, I don't notice the difference.

Maybe Catalina ditched the Bilge Coat in later models; but, I've had to use contact paper inside the hanging locker to protect our fouleys. I suppose I could have repainted it. the contact paper was easier.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62