[C320-list] Forum "architecture"

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Aug 1 01:57:53 PDT 2015

> 2) The C320 Association is in the minority compared to other
> Catalina model associations nearly all of whom seem to use
> 'normal' BB architecture

It just so happens that many of us prefer the delivery of emails into our
own mail clients where we can automatically file them and quickly and
conveniently peruse at our leisure rather than having to actively traipse
all over a forum with its myriad individual threads requiring many clicks
and waiting for web pages to appear just to check on the group activity and
glean out useful bits of information.  Forums have many things to offer but
they are not the be all for every application or group of people.  Different
(newer?) does not always mean better for a given circumstance.

Stephen Cox
C320 Tegwen #1141