[C320-list] Forum "architecture"

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sat Aug 1 12:57:34 PDT 2015

I agree and DOUBLE the THANKS.

My dream (Magic Moment) would not be where she is today without this site. It is simple to use. I have gotten replies in such an unbelievable quick fashion, truly amazing.

The site has inspired me to document what I learned from this group and share the information back. Even though I am a newbie. It is one way I can contribute back.

So if you are a complainer, step up with your time and money. If your not willing to take it on, sit back enjoy the benefits in this forum. In other words put up or shut up.

Bold statement yes, and straight up,

Ted Harrison
Hull 424
Whitby Ontario