[C320-list] JH contributions with STRIPES spelling corrected !!!

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:14:25 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff
the new members bring their fresh / creative ideas.
I hope they bring their volunteering mega hours, too.

On the C36/375 LIST
a similar set of comments were made ....
the C36/375List ... nearly died
But, as always, there was more than 1 issue at stake.
At least 3 of the most significant contributors bought larger Catalina's or
sold out for whatever reason.
The C36/375 List is active with just friendly chatter on any subject, BUT
ALSO
active on the (mainly) C36 DIY maintenance urgent calls.
The DIY calls for help always get prompt answers
Also the C36/375 Members site has plenty of Tech etc sections.
So both are functioning and serving the financial C36/375 Members.

As for your Immense Contributions ...YES U HAV EARNED YOUR STRIPES, it will
be interesting to see what the New Commenting Owners do.

Very Best Regard and Genuine Appreciation
(I first bought my new C320 because the quality input on the C320 List.
This was vital in assuring me I could get answers to my concerns. You made
a difference. Thanks.)

Bruce Stanley / Sydney Australia
Formerly C320 #1084
Now C36 #2282