[C320-list] Forum "architecture"

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:53:18 PDT 2015

Jeff, I can't express how happy I am that you have been there for us
managing our site and list for 12 years giving us one of the premiere
facilities in the Catalina nest. I know that you had well thought reasons
for taking them in the direction they have. I know, also, that, in time, you
would have provided us with a most useful and economical resource even
better than what we have today. I believe that it is only fair that you use
your time to best meet your priorities: boat, home, family, community
(perhaps not in that order.) So, it is with regret that we should accept
your resignation from the Board of Directors and let you have your time.
And, it is with fond thanks for what you have done for the organization
to-date.

That said, I trust you will continue to be an active participant on the
list. Your knowledge and experience has been invaluable to me as I'm sure it
has been to many others. You bring a technical perspective to our inquiries,
often with insights that were fresh and on-point.

Over the years, Pattie and I have come to know you and your family
personally. We always looked forward to seeing you all at our Rendezvous,
and watching Amanda and Connor grow into fine young people. We hope we will
continue to see you at our events.

I'm confident there are many others who feel as we do. So, let me end this
saying, "Thanks for being there for us."

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62