[C320-list] Aqua lift mufffer

R.G. Miller ronaldgmiller at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:04:32 PDT 2015

I spent most of last summer fixing mine. The seam where the base and the box are joined is probably starting to rot out. I tried fixing where the leak showed and then it came out in a different spot. I would look closely for any signs of rot, grind them out and give the seam a good coating of mat and epoxy. Make sure you get the curves done well. I have the perkins engine and haven't found a stock muffler that will just fit in without some modifications so I'm hoping this fix will last for awhile.