[C320-list] Main Sail Mast Furler

stepkap stepkap at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 9 17:28:48 PDT 2015

The Selden spec sheet for the recommended C320 Rodkicker indicates a maximum support force of 550 pounds which I know is a lot greater than what is achieved with the spring loaded vang which came with Saline.  I have contacted the local Rigger that handles Selden to request a visit to Saline and inspect what I've got and what is involved in conversion.

Much thanks for the help.

Steve