[C320-list] Knock, knock, who's there?

James Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Sun Aug 16 16:08:42 PDT 2015

We had the same issue and the ace mechanic said it was the rudder. Only manifests @ 2100 rpm so when we haul in sept they are going to buy the repair kit from Catalina & rebuild the rudder shaft tube-there are no bearings. I'll let everyone know how it works out next year.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 903

Sent from my iPhone