[C320-list] Lithium Ion Jump Starter

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 09:19:49 PDT 2015

Hi All,
I'm considering getting one of the lithium ion jump start batteries (e.g., Weego, Antigravity, etc.) to have as a backup on board in case my house batteries drain to the point where I can't start the engine. Although I do plan to install a dedicated start battery at some point (the Blue Seas ACR and start switch combo has been sitting in my basement for 2 years now), these small lithium ion packs are very portable, have minimal charging loss over time, and can also be used to charge on-board devices like phones and tablets. Just wondering if anyone has tried starting one of our diesels (I have the Yanmar 3GM but curious about any of the C320 inboards).
Thanks in advance,
LarryEasy Going1999, #609